Deadline: April 23, 2023
Applications are open for the Google for Startups Accelerator India 2023. Google for Startups Accelerator in India offers three-month, equity-free accelerator programs for Indian technology startups up to Series A.
Selected startups receive expert mentorship and support around AI/ML, Cloud, UX, Android, Web, Product Strategy and Growth. In addition to Google technical project support, Accelerator programs include deep dives and workshops focused on product design, customer acquisition, and leadership.
The accelerator program currently runs as a hybrid program. During the beginning of the program, Google works with the startups selected into the accelerator and the anchor mentors to determine each startup’s challenges and support required from the program. Then these startups will go through an intensive Bootcamp around topics such as Product, Design, Technology, People & Growth, followed by the OKR (Objective Key Results) workshop to define their objective for the next 3 months.
The next two months of the program is all about supporting startups executing these objectives by providing access to Google’s global network, 1:1 mentorships and 1:many sessions on demand. The startups will also be paired with a dedicated Startup Success Manager (SSM) from Google to help startups get the best of Google – its people, network, thought leadership, and technology.
The graduated startups will be showcased in a Demo Day with Google teams, mentors, VCs, media and different stakeholders from the Indian startup ecosystem. The engagement with the graduated startups will be continued through the Alumni program & network.
- Three months of equity-free support
- Mentoring from 20+ Google teams
- Training on design, marketing, and leadership
- Support on company and product strategy
- Google product credits for your tech stack
- Early access to new Google products and tools
- Access to Google’s network of industry experts
- Partnership on advanced technology project
- The Google for Startups Accelerator: India targets Seed to Series A technology growth-stage startups headquartered in India.
- The startups should be past the “idea stage” with some level of customer validation and market traction with their product.
Applications are now open. Seed to Series A funded startups are invited to apply by April 23, 2023.
For more information, visit Google for Startups Accelerator India.