Deadline: March 7, 2023
Applications are open for the Kevin Richardson Foundation Partner Grant 2023-2024. The Kevin Richardson Foundation is seeking like-minded organizations to fund in furthering the work of preserving African wildlife species, protecting wildlife habitats, and reducing conflict between humans and wild animals.
The Kevin Richardson Foundation (KRF) is a conservation-based, non-profit company based in South Africa. The Foundation seeks to address challenges facing wildlife species in Africa by focusing on the preservation of predator species and wildlife habitats. A wide variety of proposals will be considered, including academic research and rescue and rehabilitation projects.
- Grant amount is between US$5,000 – US$25,000.
- Projects that have an educational aspect or provide some benefit to humans affected by wildlife habitats, are encouraged.
- Projects focusing on, or including predator cats, will be favoured.
- Projects based in southern Africa are favoured, however all projects based in Africa will be considered.
- Existing projects that require expansion or scale, as well as finishing funds will be considered.
- Applicants must be a registered non-profit organization or trust, with up-to-date audited financials available upon request.
- The project must be completed by September 2024.
All applications must be written in English and completed online. The application deadline is March 7, 2023.
For more information, visit KRF Grant.